- DESIGN, SALE AND INSTALLATION OF IRRIGATION PROJECTS.
- SALE OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT : Who is responsible for your data?
The Data Controller is the person who decides the use that is given to the data that you provide and guarantees correct compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. In addition, it is that person to whom you can contact at any time to resolve any doubts that may arise and to exercise your rights.
Next, the identification and contact details of the Data Controller in AGRORIEGOS MONTERO, S.L.:
Titular: PATRICIA MONTERO CASTAÑO
Registered office: POL. IND. EGIDO, S/N – 10310 – TALAYUELA – CÁCERES
- CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA : What kind of data do we process?
We can process the following categories of personal data.
- Identification data.
- Academic and professional data.
- Economic, financial, banking data.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING : What will we use your personal data for?
AGRORIEGOS MONTERO, S.L. will process your personal data, manually and / or automatically, for the following purposes:
- CONTRACTING OF PRODUCTS AND / OR SERVICES
- COMMERCIAL INFORMATION FORWARDING
- MANAGEMENT OF EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS
- COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
In addition, the purpose of data processing is to offer AGRORIEGOS MONTERO, S.L. more personalized services tailored to your needs.
- LEGITIMATION : What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legitimacy for the treatment of your data by AGRORIEGOS MONTERO, S.L. is found in ( article 6 General Data Protection Regulation):
- Consent of the interested party for the specific treatment of their personal data, requested for the specific case.
- The execution of the contract.
- Legitimate interest under current regulations.
- Legal obligations.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA : To whom can we communicate your data?
The recipients of the data you provide us will be the following:
- The State Security Forces and Bodies and, in general, any competent authority, when so established by Law.
- TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS : Will we transfer your data to third countries?
AGRORIEGOS MONTERO, S.L. has no intention of transferring your data to third countries or international organizations of any kind.
- DURATION : How long do we keep your data?
AGRORIEGOS MONTERO, S.L. will process your personal data for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents given. Subsequently, if necessary, AGRORIEGOS MONTERO, S.L. will keep the information blocked within the legally established deadlines for any action that may result from the treatment.
- YOUR RIGHTS : What rights do you have?
You can send us a letter to the address of the company: POL. IND. EJIDO, S / N – 10310 – TALAYUELA – CÁCERES or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone 927578701 to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to AGRORIEGOS MONTERO, SL confirm whether or not your personal data is being processed and, where appropriate, request access to them and certain information on the treatment ( purposes, categories of data processed and recipients, etc. ).
- Right of rectification: you have the right to demand the correction of inaccurate data.
- Right to erasure ( right to be forgotten ): right to request that your data be erased when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, withdraw your original consent, oppose the given treatment of the data or the same have been used illegally.
- Right of limitation of treatment: you may request that the treatment of your personal data be limited, being these only treated for the exercise or defense of claims, in certain circumstances, for example, in the event that you challenge the accuracy of your data, while verifying the fidelity of the same.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive personal data in a structured format, from clearly and precisely and to transmit them to other Data Controllers without being prevented by the data controller, in the cases provided by law.
- Opposition right: you have the right to oppose the treatment of your data, at any time, for private reasons. Similarly, you can object to your data being used for profiling.
- Right not to be the subject of automated decisions: finally, you can refuse to be the subject of a decision based solely on processing of your data and that causes legal effects or affects you significantly, including profiling.
- CLAIMS : How are claims processed?
You will also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not been satisfied with the exercise of your rights. For more information you can consult their website: www.agpd.es.